High School Student Talks
- Shitij Govil and Aidan Lee, Using DEM derivatives from Quanergy LiDAR data to classify wetlands through machine learning.
- Anhad Kalucha, Calculating sensitivity, specificity and predictive values for coronavirus tests.
- Sahil Patel, Machine-aided detection of atrial fibrillation through R-R intervals.
Undergraduate Student Talks
- Whitney Bennett, Using physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling to study the gender differences of perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances.
- Benjamin Faktor, The Navier-Stokes equations with variable viscosity.
- Gaurika Khanduja, Calculating sensitivity, specificity and predictive values for coronavirus tests.
- Hannah Sullivan and Polina Ovchinnikova, Introducing a mutation into a monarch butterfly population.
- Joia Zhang, An optional enhanced trust quantitative RRT model.
Graduate Student Talks
- Ananta Acharya, Analysis of a competitive reaction-diffusion population dynamics model.
- Fatimah Alghamdi, On reproducibility of hypothesis tests based on randomised response data.
- Sarangan Balasubramaniam, Parametric approaches for prediction on the axially symmetric process.
- Hafiza Fakhar ul Nisa, Mean estimation using full and optional RRT models in the presence of measurement error and non-response under two phase sampling.
- Jong Won Lee, Multiple regression analysis of borderline personality disorder traits and facets of romantic relationships.
- Pujita Sapra, Evaluation of an optional mixture binary RRT model with a unified measure of privacy and efficiency.
- Wenhao Shou, Kernel density estimation with data collected with the randomized response technique.
- Xiaohuan Xue, A note on asymptotics of estimators on spheres.