Office: Petty 140
Personal Website: http://www.uncg.edu/~rhfabian/
Starting year at UNCG: 1996
Office Hours: M 3:20 p.m. - 3:50 p.m., TR 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., F 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Degree(s): Ph.D. in Mathematics, Virginia Tech (1986)
- MAT-395 LEC (Intro to Mathematical Analysis), MWF 10:00-10:50, PETT 7
- MAT-596 LEC (Mathematical Analysis), MW 2:00-3:15, PETT 7
- Stability conditions for differential-difference systems of retarded and neutral type: the single delay case, International Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations and Applications, Vol. 1, 2007, pp. 59-75 (with J. Turi).
- Semidiscrete approximation and renorming in control of distributed parameter systems, Proceedings of the 2010 American Control Conference, Baltimore, MD, June 30-July 2, 2010, pp. 4887-4892.
- A semidiscrete approximation scheme for neutral delay-differential equations, International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling, Vol. 10, Number 3, 2013, pp. 712-726.
- A semidiscrete approximation scheme for linear neutral delay-differential equations which preserves adjoint semigroup convergence, Proceedings of 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, NV, Dec. 12-14, 2016, pp. 2296-2301 (with C. Payne).
- Stability of the solution semigroup for neutral delay differential equations, accepted (with C. Payne).
Dr. Fabiano earned a Ph.D. in 1996 from Virginia Tech, and he joined the UNCG faculty in 1996. His research studies applied mathematics, differential equations, and control theory.