Degree(s): Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Virginia (2002)
- M. Broom, I.V. Erovenko, J.T. Rowell, J. Rychtář. Models and measures of animal aggregation and dispersal. Journal of Theoretical Biology 484:110002, 2020.
- I.V. Erovenko, J. Bauer, M. Broom, K. Pattni, J. Rychtář. The effect of network topology on optimal exploration strategies and the evolution of cooperation in a mobile population. Proceedings of the Royal Society A 475:20190399, 2019.
- J. Kobe, N. Pritchard, Z. Short, I.V. Erovenko, J. Rychtář, J.T. Rowell. A game-theoretic model of cholera with optimal personal protection strategies. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology 80(10):2580–2599, 2018.
- G.M. Street, I.V. Erovenko, J.T. Rowell. Dynamical facilitation of the ideal free distribution in nonideal populations. Ecology and Evolution 8(5):2471–2481, 2018.
- A. Brettin, R. Rossi-Goldthorpe, K. Weishaar, I.V. Erovenko. Ebola could be eradicated through voluntary vaccination. Royal Society Open Science 5:171591, 2018.
Dr. Erovenko earned a Ph.D. in 2002 from the University of Virginia and joined the UNCG faculty in 2002. His early career research focused on combinatorial properties of discrete groups, most notably the bounded generation property of arithmetic groups. His current research interests lie in the field of mathematical biology.