Degree(s): Ph.D. in Mathematics, Mississippi State University (1999)
Ph.D. Advisor: Ratnasingham Shivaji
- MAT-390 LEC (Ordinary Differential Equatns), TR 3:30-4:45, Sullivan Science Building 103
- MAT-395 LEC (Intro to Mathematical Analysis), TR 11:00-12:15, Petty Science Building 213
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg – Superlinear elliptic systems with reaction terms involving product of powers, Applied Mathematics Letters (accepted).
- M. Chhetri, L. Sankar, B. Son and R. Shivaji – An existence result for superlinear semipositone p-Laplacian systems on the exterior of a ball, Differential and Integral Equations (accepted).
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg – A global bifurcation result for a class of semipositone elliptic systems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 453 (2017), no. 1, 255–270.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg – Global bifurcation of positive solutions for a class of superlinear elliptic systems, Journal of Differential Equations, 261 (2016), no. 10, 5719–5733.
- M. Chhetri and P. Girg – Asymptotically linear system of three equations, Journal of Differential Equations, 261 (2016), no. 10, 5900–5922.
Dr. Chhetri earned a Ph.D. in 1999 from Mississippi State University, and she joined the UNCG faculty in 1999. Her research studies nonlinear elliptic boundary value problems.